Sunday, April 1, 2012

A New Direction

Now that the Paranoia trilogy is done I want to take my mapping in a new direction. This new map will be based off my previous work at the nearby community college, a one-man interpretative dance routine called Un Omelet du Fromage: The History of a Struggle. It was very well received for it's bold approach of it's core theme: the de-emasculating effects of modern society, especially the world-wide misandrist conspiracy to dump estrogen in the water supply.

My new map continues these themes with the added murder mystery subplot. Playtesters are already going gaga for it so let's not waste anytime, here's my new magnum opus, Porkchop Sandwiches:



This is the arena where the player fights a hoard of antlions that represent their repressed feelings of betrayal.



Only Judith knows the super-secret alternate ending. (Spoiler alert: 7355608)



Doctor Breen got what was coming.



A panoramic view of the belvedere.



A house for all you role-playing fans.



The bright light represents the main character's yearning for his mother's approval. The barrels represent explosions because that's what's about to happen.



I'm a pony now.

2 comments:

heavonbound said...

>penrose triangle mark

Dammit, now I have to find another one

Also, this map looks great. I don't know what it is about it, but I'm lovin' it.

Shadgrimgrvy said...

I hate to say it, but that map turned out much better looking than it was supposed to.

Post a Comment