Friday, March 9, 2012

Coverus Maximus

With the current economic crisis, the decreasing value of the housing market, political upheaval in Africa and the Middle East it's hard not to feel a little, well, hopeless. But don't feel entirely down and out, because there's a little ray of sunlight even in the grim darkness of this year, 2012. Can you guess what it is?

...

If you guessed "Album Covers" I have some bad news for you...

King Of All The Taverns by Little David Wilkins



Aaaaaaaah! People would take me more seriously if I didn't have to constantly hold my jacket closed so it wouldn't burst at the seams! Aaaaaaaaaah!

Cha Cha Cha!



Cha cha cha!?

Y Kant Tori Read by Tori Amos



This is a shot in the dark, but I'd say it's because the sheer weight of her hair crushed the part of her brain that remembered how books worked.

Stay in school kids.

Beserker by Gary Numan



Sorry Gary, but you have to play by the same rules as everyone else. If Ziggy Stardust couldn't make that look work then you can't either!

What's Next? by Foster Edward's Orchestra



You receive no points for guessing a stampede of angry elephants in Ringo Starr wigs. And no, I don't know how just two elephants count as a whole orchestra.

Mike Terry at the Pavilion Theater



Terry didn't want to rule out the possibility that he would have to use his costume to clean a toilet bowl at some point. (I've never seen someone work the Chris-Chan look so well!)

Gracias Pour La Musica by ABBA



No gracias a los monos. No bueno. :C

Dance by Gary Numan



Alright this is more like it Gary! I'm loving that polyester look, it really brings out your inhuman, robotic skin-tone. Seriously, we won't think you're less cool for going out during the day time.

Senor Coconut



Oh my god...they're called Senor Coconut? This...this doesn't look half bad actually.

Superman Every Night and Every Day by Alla Pugatjova



It's safe to say that Russian Superman leaves much to be desired.

HEINO!



Heino strikes again! No one can resist his greatest hits!

You know, Heino reminds me of somone...but who? I just can't put my finger on it.

Any ideas Huell?



"Gosh, I'd say it's just an amazing coincidence!"

Hmm, maybe you're right. How about you Duke, remind you of someone?



"Doesn't ring any bells."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNdMSaqNSU
^ Relevant

mom said...

ALBUM COVERS!!!!!
heck yes!!!

Post a Comment