Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Understated Beauty of Insomnia

I've been meaning to put this here for a while now, a very lovely video by DaimyoK that deserved more attention.



The video's description:

I fell into the pit, in which the tiles did before I. The darkness was painful, but did not last for long as I began to hallucinate. Not pleasant, such as what you'd expect from facing death. These were tormenting visions, visions showing all that has happened in my time here, visions of what lay beyond my nightmares and dreams, visions of my death and destiny.

Visions of the Paranoia.

Also, we have this offering from newschool92 which manages to make the map look prettier than it actually is...



You may not know it, but I'm always checking for new videos of the maps and I love finding these kinds of videos. I think it should be a regular feature here to show off these kinds of videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment