Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Beginning of the End



That's right. We've started work on the last of the Paranoia trilogy. It's a long road ahead of us and there's plenty of planning that needs to be done. I just hope that Hypnophobia will be completed in shorter time frame then Insomnia.

Just because this is the last map of the series doesn't mean this is the last thing I'll be doing involving Paranoia. While it hasn't shown up in the maps at all, there's a huge story behind them and there's plenty of things I'd want to do with that.

Making these maps has been a huge learning experience, not just in the Source Engine, but also a lesson in patience, planning and the drive to create. Of course, we're nowhere close to being done yet. While it'll be a long time until the next video and even longer until the actual map is ready to play I assure you that I will do everything in my power to make this the greatest map yet. Plus, if this all goes right I think I will finally one-up Valve in my own small way...



I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment