Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Goodbye Lost

Oh jeez, I watched the last episode of Lost a couple days ago. I'm gonna miss that show, seriously, it feels like there's a void now and not the good kind that sneaks up on people when they open creepy doors. It was just those last couple minutes, I was overcome by this overbearing feeling of loss (Get it?), it was the first in a long time that a TV show made me feel any strong emotion which scares and confuses me.

I know a lot of people think the ending was confusing, which it was. Everyone I've talked to interprets the ending differently but all the people who liked the show agrees that it was sad. What am I going to watch now that Lost is over? I certainly can't watch V, it just doesn't have the same mystery.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I feel the same way. There is a void and you know me I am not as "choosy" as you in whats on TV. Nothing compares to lost. I would get unusually excited and snuggle in for a good hour of entertainment. Now there is nothing to look forward too. Life just doesnt have the same flair as it used to have. o.k. maybe im being a bit dramatic.
too bad there isnt something I could kick to make me feel better....

Post a Comment