Sunday, May 2, 2010

DALEKS ARE SUPREME!

Greetings inferior lifeforms! I AM DALE!!! I am a Dalek and I have come to Earth to EX-TER-MIN-ATE! all Human life! EXTERMINATE!!!

SEE! Here is a picture of ME! The humanoid in the background? He was EX-TER-MIN-ATED! Do not tell the man who has called himself 'Shadgrimgrvy' I am writing on his blog. He is a liar! I know the REAL Shadgrimgrvy and he is a silly zombified Hu-man who bakes cookies. He will be EX-TER-MIN-ATED as well.

I am writing here to-day to tell you all that the inferior Hu-man has begun to make a new ab-stract map. This is video evidence that it exists. You will watch it! OBEY! OBEY!



Obviously, this "map" is inferior to the Daleks. It will be EX-TER-MIN-ATED! I must report that progress on this map is at MINIMAL CAPACITY because the inferior Hu-man, the one with the mu-stache, refuses to construct it in a pun-ctual time-frame. A DALEK COULD MAKE IT BETTER! A DALEK COULD MAKE IT GENETICALLY PURE AND HAVE DEATH RAYS! If I were to make a map, WHICH I WON'T!, I could make it in a fraction of the time the mu-stach-ed man could make it and it would be better because it would be made with DALEK technology!

Speaking of DALEKS BEING SUPERIOR TO ALL THINGS! I HATED THE NEW EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHO. IT IS ABSURD TO ME HOW THIS TELEVISION PROGRAM INSISTS ON KILLING OFF THE EN-TIRE DA-LEK SPE-CIES IN ONE EPI-SODE AND HAVE THEM RE-TURN IN A LATER ONE.

In REEEEAAAL LIFE, Daleks are the MA-ST-ER RACE and have conquered the EN-TI-RE UNI-VERSE and EX-TER-MIN-ATED! the Time Lords in the Time War. This fictionalization of those events are IN-ACC-UR-ATE! and IN-FER-IOR!

But Dale, why haven't you conquered the Earth yet?

SILENCE! WE HAVE NOT EX-TER-MIN-ATED! YOUR PUNY PLANET YET BECAUSE SCARLET JOHANSSON IS STILL LIVING THERE AND SHE SCARES US! :C

SHE IS ALMOST AS BAD AS THE DOCTOR AND I HATE HIM!!! I HATE THE DOCTOR!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH AND HE'S UGLY AND I HATE HIM AND HE WILL BE EXTERMINATED EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!

THIS IS THE DOCTOR AND HIS INFERIOR HUMAN FEMALE BEING EXTERMINATED BY ME AND DALEK CAAN! Dalek Caan is a good friend of mine.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I hate the daleks so much

Jackie said...

I, for one, am anticipating this new map.

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with him about the 11th doctor! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude... mat smith is the best doctor EVER Ex-ter-min-ate David Tennant or Eccleson.

Post a Comment