Sunday, December 13, 2009

Goodness!

I haven't updated in so long I don't know where to start. First of all, today I had a vision; a vision of something wonderful, something that would change the way people think about the world forever. What I speak of, of course, is this dandy I made today.

It makes sense really. The fast zombie and Scout are very similar, no? They both run and jump around alot, both were made by Valve, and I can only assume both are from the New York area.

I've uploaded a few other videas to the Youtube as well. Nothing major, in fact they seem so inconsequential compared to my earlier (if of lower quality) videos that I feel like I'm cheating myself and my viewers. This first came to my attention when a subscriber pointed out what they noticed as a decline in quality. While I don't agree with them completely I will say that I feel like it's high time a new Garry'd Mod video be made. A real one this time, no less than oh...five minutes and featuring heavily in Mr. Barrel.

As for Paranoia, my custom map project. It's going very well despite the minor upsets along the way. Not only that, but I think it's reaching a critical apex. Yes, I think it might finally be coming to a close. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment